Principal Edinburgh Charlotte Square
'An iconic Edinburgh wedding venue'
The Principal Edinburgh Charlotte Square is licensed for civil ceremonies and offers The Gallery in which to celebrate your special day.
The hotel and the square's garden also make a stunning backdrop for wedding photographs. Their team were crowned Wedding Co-ordinators of the year at the 2016 Scottish Vows Awards.
- 8th-century Georgian townhouse with original features
- Outdoor wedding ceremony in picturesque private gardens
- Panoramic views over the city and the historic Edinburgh Castle
- Wedding celebrations from 80 – 240 guests seated for dinner
- Situated at the west end of George Street, in Charlotte Square, in the heart of the city.
- Award winning wedding coordinators to ensure your day is perfectly planned
For event enquiries contact the talented wedding co-ordinators, Oskar and Katherine on 01312251251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org