Wedding Planners - Throughout Central Scotland
We offer a unique fresh approach to create captivating and unforgettable wedding & events, working with our clients to understand their dreams for their celebration, adding our own design flair and creative expertise.
We know how to create memorable experiences and work tirelessly to ensure every detail is carefully considered and flawlessly executed.
We manage all the details and logistics to ensure a flawlessly executed event. We do the legwork, we schedule, we liaise with everyone, we manage the suppliers, we style, we set up, we problem solve and once the event is complete we remove. We take the stress away and make sure those big plans and intimate details turn out just right.
Our Unique Wedding & Event Process
- Initial contact and preliminary consultation - Made via the platform of your choosing by telephone, Facebook or Email.
- Face to face free consultation with one of our experienced wedding & event coordinators.
- Defining your vision - Some clients have a vision already in place while others have none. This step is a discussion that helps sharpen your ideas into what you really want your day to look like.
- Filling in the gaps – To clear up any confusion we will discuss what you’ve got already and what the venue is providing so that we know how to best serve you.
- Outlining the day - Starting from scratch we will refine and outline all your needs so that nothing is missed.
- Tailoring to suit your budget - Budget will be discussed and directed to the areas which are most important to you so that we can maximise what you have to spend.
- Providing creative design ideas and other resources - We can discuss optional vendors and provide you with contacts which may help you.
- Sourcing materials - if we don’t have it we’ll do our best to get it.
- Providing a Quotation - Once the face-to-face meeting is over we will put together a comprehensive quote with a full price list tailored to your day. Every item is listed so the person can make an informed choice, and there is no obligation whatsoever.
- Meet at the Venue - Wherever possible we will meet at the venue or another central point for an informal chat and answer questions or discuss any changes.
- Sign the contract – Once the details are decided and agreed upon the contract terms will be 20% down, and the remaining 80% is due 2 weeks before the wedding.
Now you can relax and let us handle the details!